- 1.Dimensions – 152 x 82 x 22 mm
2.Weight – 409g
3.Main Screen – 6-Inch 2160 * 1080 LCD with notch
4.Secondary screen – Two color low power screen in the notch
5.Operating System – Android 10
6.CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
7.Memory – Ram 8GB, ROM 256GB + single Micro SD card slot
8.Hi-Res support – 32/768 & DSD512 & MQA 16X
9.Bluetooth – Bluetooth 5.0, two-way, LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX, SBC Support
10.Wi-Fi – 2.4G/5G, supporting DLNA, Airplay
11.DAC – 2x AKM AK4499EQ
12.Amplifier – AD4610 & BUF364A & OPA1612
13.Output Power – Single-ended 460 mW@32Ohm // 920mW@32Ohm Balanced
14.Output – Interchangeable system, supporting 3.5mm, 2.5mm, 4.4mm and 3.5Pro
15.Output impedance - Less than 1 Ohm
16.Battery – 8350 mAh, supporting 18W quick charging
17.Battery life – Up to 18 hours in single ended and 10 hours in balanced
- With Shanling M9, we are be taking a big step forward in our Android platform. Moving to a newer and more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 CPU and upgrading to the Android 10, which will assure better performance and app compatibility for the foreseeable future. RAM was increased to 8GB for a smoother multitasking and internal memory was upgraded to 256GB, to provide enough space for apps and their data.
- Shanling M9 comes with a brand-new design, that makes it stand out among our older models and its rivals. Shanling M9 will also be our biggest portable player to date, featuring a beautiful 6-inch 2K LCD screen. We are also adding a smaller screen into the display notch, which will be showing basic information about volume, sampling or time, keeping you in control of the playback without need to turn on the main display.
- Using the interchangeable design of headphone modules, Shanling M9 will be a excellent pairing for almost any headphones on the market. We also optimized its gain circuit to provide more power on both balanced and single ended outputs, for use with the most demanding full-size headphones. And at the same time, we managed to increase battery life, up to 18 hours of playback on single-ended.
- Shanling M9 will be released firstly as the AKM Limited Edition, using discontinued AKM AK4499EQ DACs, which made such a hit from our M8. Amplifier section follows our acclaimed design, combining TI OPA1612, AD ADA4610-2 and TI BUF634 in a fully balanced circuit. All newly integrated into a single board construction, with a increased number of high-quality capacitors, thicker copper connections and further improved I/V conversion stage, pushing M9's audio performance above the level set by the M8.
Note: Shanling M9 AKM Edition is limited to 500 units. Standard edition of M9, using different audio circuit, will be released later in 2022.
Payment & Security
Deine Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Deinen Kredidtkatendaten.