Shanling UA5 - Portable USB DAC/AMP
- With UA5, we are pushing our UA line into a bit different category. While UA1 and UA2 worked nicely as simple USB Audio dongles, UA5 is quite a bit closer to your bigger portable DAC/AMPs.
- UA5 adds volume wheel for an independent volume control, small screen for an easy access to multiple settings directly on the device, full-size 4.4mm balanced connector instead of fragile 2.5mm, fully balanced audio circuit, SPDIF digital output for use with other DACs and special Hybrid battery Power mode, to reduce battery drain from your smartphone.
- UA5 provides a better sound quality for your smartphone and a better user experience when connected to your computer.
- - Monochromatic 1.44-inch OLED display, giving access to multiple settings directly on the UA5, without any need for an app on the phone.
- - Volume wheel for an independent volume control. Also serving as a menu navigation.
- - 3.5mm Single-ended and 4.4mm Balanced outputs.
- - Possible to switch between full USB Power and Hybrid Battery Power mode. In Hybrid mode, DACs and amplifiers are using clean power from the build-in 220 mAh battery.
- - Fully balanced circuit with two ESS ES9038Q2M DACs and two dedicated Ricore RE6863 amplifiers.
- - Digital SPDIF coax output through 3.5mm connector.
- - Compatible with Android, Windows, Mac and iOS. Special lightning cable needed for use with iOS.
- - UAC2.0 and UAC1.0 mode compatible, for use with a Nintendo Switch and other gaming systems or older devices.
- - Hi-Res support up to 32bit / 768khz and DSD512
- - Output power 137 mW @ 32 Ohm SE // 211 mW @ 32 Ohm Balanced.
- - USB-C Connector. USB-C to USB-C cable and adapter to USB-A included in the packaging.
- - Available in black or red anodized aluminium.
Payment & Security
Deine Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben auch keinen Zugang zu Deinen Kredidtkatendaten.