TANCHJIM New HANA 3rd-Gen DMT Dynamic Driver In-ear Monitors, with 2 Pin 0.78mm Detachable OFC Cable Earphones
Dynamic HiFi In-Ear Monitors
Porcelain imitation enamel process
- The new HANA earphone outer shell is made of 316 stainless steel with precision engraved pattern grooves and filled with white porcelain imitation enamel paint. High temperature heating and hand polishing makes durable and presenting a warm luster look.
- Integrated with the 3rd generation high magnetic flux DMT? technology unit architecture, and "HSPLC" (secondary polymerized high-rigidity liquid crystal). HANA now presents an unltra high resolution and bandwidth, delicate and gorgeous vocals, comfortable bass and airy treble performance.
- The cable is coated with an oxygen-free copper core with a special material, which effectively reduces high-frequency loss and truly restores rich details.
- ① OFC means oxygen-free copper. As the standard procedure, its oxygen content is not more than 0.003%, total impurity content is not more than 0.05%, copper purity is greater than 99.95%, high conductivity, corrosion resistance and low temperature resistance are good.
- Adopted a four-leaf elastic cage sleeve 0.78/2pin plug-in kit, and its durability and contact performance are far better than ordinary structures. On this basis, the new HANA is equipped with a new generation of TANCHJIM with an extended 0.78 male connector to make it more compact and stable.
- ② It is recommended to use the original male pin plug-in unit for its particularly structure and longer pins design. When using a third-party male pin, loose connectors are likely to occur, or the structure of the female seat is damaged due to tolerance issues, which reduces the service life.
- After optimizing the tuning based on the feedbacks, the TANCHJIM R&D department reduced the treble peak Q value of the HANA IEM, making it more neutral and smooth in the treble orientation, and the overall sound is more delicate and smooth.
- Brand： TANCHJIM
Frequency response： 8 - 50kHz
Total harmonic distortion： < 0.2%
Driver：3rd-Gen DMT Dynamic Driver
Diaphragm：secondary polymerization LCP
Jack type：3.5mm gold-plated straight plug
Cable：1.2M detachable (0.78 2pin connector)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.