- Purchase multiple cards per checkout. For example, if you were looking to get $70 in gift cards, you can buy one for $20 and one for $50 in a single purchase
- You can use multiple cards to pay for one checkout. E.g. If you have two cards worth $70 together, you can use them both in a single purchase order
- Gift cards don't expire!
PLEASE NOTE: Although gift cards are digital, they are not sent out immediately after purchase. Delays shouldn't be more than 24 hours.
- Redeemable only online at Keephifi.com；
- Can NOT be exchanged for cash；
- Not allowed for resale (buying/selling on third party sites will void the gift card)
- Cannot be applied retroactively on past order;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discount codes;
- Orders using discounted gift cards on products with ANY discounts applied or with ineligible brands WILL be voided.
1.CAN A GIFT CARD BE USED MORE THAN ONCE?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
2.CAN GIFT CARDS BE RELOADED?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
3.CAN MORE THAN ONE GIFT CARD BE USED TOWARDS A PURCHASE?
Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout.
4.HOW DO I CHECK MY BALANCE?
Customers can't check their own gift card balance, but you can email us at email@example.com and we'll let you know.
5.CAN A GIFT CARD BE USED TO BUY A GIFT CARD?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
6.CAN A GIFT CARD BE USED TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND TAXES?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
7.CAN I APPLY A DISCOUNT CODE TO MY GIFT CARD PURCHASE?
Regular discount codes cannot by applied to gift cards. Occasionally we will have special discount codes that are specifically valid on gift cards. See the restrictions on discounted gift cards above.
8.CAN GIFT CARDS BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A DISCOUNT CODE?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment. Gift cards purchased at full price can be used together with regular discount codes.
9.IS THERE TAX ON GIFT CARDS?
No. Gift cards are considered a form of currency, so purchasing one should not incur tax.
When you purchase a gift card, please contact us as soon as possible and we will email you the gift card code (for example: when you purchase a $100 gift card, there will be $100 in this code) ，this card an only be used by yourself.
Payment & Security