- 1. Product name: CCA NRA
- 2. Brand: CCA
- 3. Model: NRA
- 4. Headphone type: in-ear
- 5. Impedance: 25 Ω ± 10%
- 6. Earphone sensitivity: 103db ± 3db
- 7. Frequency response range: 20Hz-40KHz
- 8. Plug type: 3.5mm straight
- 9 Cable Cable length: 1.2m
- 10.Color: cyann
- 11. Corded: yes
- 12. Headphone connector: 2-pin connector
- 13. With microphone: without microphone / with microphone
- 14. Whether the cable can be replaced: Yes
- 15. Driver unit: 1 electrostatic drive unit + 1 3 * magnetic dynamic unit
Advantages of the electrostatic unit:
- 1. The distortion rate is less than the unit of moving iron.
- 2. High sound density, strong ability to restore details.
- 3. The sensitivity of high frequency in the frequency response range of 20KHZ is higher than that of moving iron at the same frequency.
- 4. The acoustic phase is stable, easy to expand the high-frequency array.
- 5. Consistency of quality is better than moving coil and moving plate
CCA Electrostatic Unit Specification:
- 1. The size is 6.8mm diameter circle
- 2. The sound principle is a sound unit designed based on the inverse principle of the electret wheat to the wind. It can also be called an electrostatic electret unit. Static electricity is mainly charged by the diaphragm, which is why it is called static electricity.
- 3. It belongs to the low voltage driving sound unit.
- 4. Compared with the traditional high-voltage electrostatic unit, our electrostatic unit is easier to drive, the weak point is the non-full frequency output