Fully play the performance advantages of each balanced armature unit.
Shipping & Warranty
Professional Crossover Circuit Design
5BA Units Each Side, Lead to A Leap in Sound Quality
22955 low frequency BA unit specially designed for AS10, can be comparable to the bass texture and strength of DD unit.
Upgrade Cable Assembly, Improve The Sound Quality of Headphones
- Braided silver plated cable
- 100 cores silver plated cable
- Pure oxygen free copper plating silver cable
Professional Audio Cable, Using High Cost Metal Memory Wire
The cable provides good signal to pass ratio. Tensile, anti zigzag, anti corrosion. It is convenient for users to adjust the wearing of earphones according to their auricle shape, so as to ensure the wearing comfort of earphones.
1. Product Name: Original KZ AS10 In-ear Earphone
2. Brand: KZ
3. Model: AS10
4. Earphone type: In-ear
5. Impedance: 14Ω
6. Earphone sensitivity: 105dB/mW
7. Frequency range: 20-40000Hz
8. Interface: 3.5mm Gilded
9. Plug Type: L curved
10.Cable Length: 1.2m±3cm
12.Whether with cable: Yes
13.Earphone interface: 2Pin Interface
14.Whether with mic: Optional
15.Whether can replacement cable: Yes
16.Driver unit: 5BA hybrid driver unit for each side
- Free worldwide Standard Shipping on orders under US$59
- Free worldwide Expedited Shipping on orders over US$59, US$7 for orders under US$59
- Free worldwide Express Shipping on orders over US$249, US$20 for orders under US$249
You can see more details in our Shipping Policy
One Year Warranty
KEEPHIFI warrants that your KEEPHIFI device and KEEPHIFI accessories shall, as of the date of delivery, be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your KEEPHIFI product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.). This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended. To be eligible for warranty service, you must contact email@example.com under warranty, within the warranty period.
You can see more details in our Refund Policy