- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Open Android OS
- 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM + MicroSD slot
- Dual ES9219C DAC/AMP
- FPGA technology
- KDS oscillators
- 32bit/384kHz, DSD 256
- MQA Support
- Single or Dual DAC mode
- 23 hours battery life
- 3.5mm & 4.4mm output
- 4.2-inch HD screen
Shipping & Warranty
4.2-inch Touch Screen, Fitting Your Hands and Pockets
By opting for a smaller screen with a 3:2 ration, we created our smallest Android player. A truly portable one, nicely fitting into your pockets and easily controlled by just one hand.
- Resolution = 768 * 1280
- PPI = 356
Dual ES9219C, Efficient and Great Sounding
M3X is the first portable palyer to utilize a brand new generation of an extremely efficient Sabre DAC/AMP from ESS. This allowed us to provide you with the traditional Shanling's Hi-Fi sound, while assuring an even better battery life and adding a harware support of MQA.
AVX Tantalum Capacitors
We chose special large-capacity tantalum capacitors for the audio circuit of M3X, enhancing the performance of low frequencies.
FPGA Coding Technology by Shanling
Two Japanese KDS active crystal oscillators and an improved Shanling's algorithm provide a better accuracy and an enhanced performance when decoding PCM or DSD data, up to 32bit/384kHz and DSD256.
Full Support of MQA
New DAC in M3X comes with a native hardware support of the MQA technology, allowing for a full support of the MQA technology, allowing for a full support of the MQA playback with 16x rendering. Toe get the very best out of your music streaming.
Octa-core Snapdragon 430, Freedom of Open Android
Pick any of your favorite music software podcasting apps or streaming services, all thanks to open Android system. And with build-in AGLO technology, assuring that all music will be processed correctly and at its full quality.
Powerful Balanced Output
Switch from single-ended 3.5mm to balanced 4.4mm, to significantly increase power output and to experience the true potential of M3X
Two-way Bluetooth and USB DAC
Connect M3X to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers and enjoy great sound, thanks to the LDAC support. Or pair it with your smartphone to get Hi-Fi quality Bluetooth receiver.
M3X can be also used as a USB DAC with your computer, or as a digital USB transport for standalone USB DAC.
*USB DAC support up to 32bit/384kHz and DSD 256
- Weight: 168 g/5.93 oz
- Dimensions: 109 mm*72 mm*15.9 mm
- Screen: Sharp, 4.2-inch, 768*1280
- System: Open Android 7.1
- Hi-Res: Up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256
- Gain: High, Low
- Memory: 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM + Micro SD card slot
- Audio chip: ESS ES9219C * 2
- Battery capacity: 3200 mAh
- Battery life: 23H(3.5mm, single DAC), 20H(3.5mm, Dual DAC), 19H(4.4mm Balanced)
- Supported files: DSF / DFF / ISO / DXD / APE / FLAC / WAC / AIFF / AIF / DTS / MP3 / WMA / ACC / OGG / ALAC / MP2 / M4C / AC3 / M3U / M3U8 OPUS / ISO (except DST)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth Codec support
- Transmitter: LDAC / LHDC / aptX HD / aptX / SBC
- Receiver: LDAC / SBC
- Channel separation: 75 dB @ 32Ω
- Dynamic range: 121 dB
- Noise floor: ﹥114 dB( 1.8 uV)
- Single DAC: 80 mW @ 32Ω
- Dual DAC: 101 mW @ 32Ω
4.4mm Balanced output:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz (-0.5 dB)
- Channel separation: 115 dB @ 32Ω
- Dynamic range: 121 dB
- Noise floor: >112 dB(2.4 uV)
- Output power: 240 mW @ 32Ω
- Free worldwide Standard Shipping on orders under US$59
- Free worldwide Expedited Shipping on orders over US$59, US$7 for orders under US$59
- Free worldwide Express Shipping on orders over US$249, US$20 for orders under US$249
You can see more details in our Shipping Policy
One Year Warranty
KEEPHIFI warrants that your KEEPHIFI device and KEEPHIFI accessories shall, as of the date of delivery, be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your KEEPHIFI product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.). This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended. To be eligible for warranty service, you must contact email@example.com under warranty, within the warranty period.
You can see more details in our Refund Policy