Hidizs S9 Pro HiFi Portable Balanced DAC AMP Headphone Amplifier Decoder with ESS9038Q2M Chip, CNC Aluminium Alloy Housing, Supports DSD512, 3.5mm+2.5mm Balanced Output for Windows/Mac OS/iPad OS/iOS
【Flagship ESS9038Q2M DAC for Extraordinary Performance】
- S9 PRO uses the flagship ESS9038Q2M chip for clean, resolving, and layered sound. The tone is deep and cohesive, you can feel the delicate midrange and the smooth high frequency, the sound is warm and soft, ambient and vibrant.
【Native Hardware Decoding DSD / Up to 512 Support】
- The S9 Pro uses Hardware Decoding DSD 512 for greater resolution and detail, which is usually only supported by brand flagship desktop devices, this also means that the process of listening to songs on a mobile phone has taken a huge step towards professional HiFi equipment. Plug and play, the phone becomes a professional HiFi music player in seconds.
【PCM Supports Up to 32-bit/768kHz】
- The S9 PRO has a higher output power than the S9, with a theoretical output of 200mW@32Ω for 2.5mm balanced and 100mW@32Ω for 3.5mm single-ended, which almost matches the output level of the S9 2.5mm balanced. Small body, big power.
【3.5mm Single-ended + 2.5mm Balanced In One】
- The S9 Pro is the size of a size 5 battery, yet it has both 3.5mm single-ended and 2.5mm balanced ports, making it easy to get more power and separation while eliminating the hassle of switching back and forth. S9 Pro's performance is high enough to fit most headphones.
【CNC Aluminium Housing + Hidizs Logo Indicator】
- The S9 Pro's CNC one-piece moulded housing is a work of art, with a fine finish, solid construction, and beautiful appearance that cannot be matched by soldered or split products. The multi-colored LED indicator allows the Hidizs logo to change colors depending on the sample rate, making it fun and easy to see what's on your mind without having to click on the song information. Let every song has a color of its own！
>Single-ended Headphone Output
- Rated Output Power: L&R 100mw@32Ω
- Frequency Response: 20-50kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 120dB(@32Ω)
- Separation: 80dB(@32Ω)
- Distortion: 0.0012%(@32Ω)
>Balanced Headphone Output
- Rated Output Power: L&R 200mW@32Ω
- Frequency Response: 20-50kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 119dB(@32Ω)
- Separation: 118dB(@32Ω)
- Distortion: 0.0006%(@32Ω)
>Recommended Headphone Impedance Range: 8-300Ω
- Dimensions: 18x59x8mm
- DAC chip: ES9038Q2M
- DSD: Hardware Decoding DSD64/128/256/512
- PCM: up to 768kHz/32Bit
- Housing Material: CNC Molded Aluminum (Black, Silver)
- Transfer Interface: Type-C
- Net Weight: 11g
- Compatiblewith Single-Ended 3.5, Balanced 2.5 Headphones / Headphones With Mic
- No need to charge, plug and play
- for Android Windows/Mac OS/iPad OS/iOS
- Note: If you need to support the Apple phone system, you need to purchase a Lightning to Type-C cable with an Apple camera component.
>Sample Rate Indicator
- Yellow: DSD64/128
- Red:PCM 352.8/384(Khz)
- White:PCM 705.6/768(Khz)
- Blue:PCM 176.4/192 (Khz)
- Green: PCM 44.1/48/88.2/96(Khz)
What's In The Package?
- -Type-C to Type-C Cable (10cm)
- -Type-C to USB-A Adapter
- -Back Clip
- -Warranty card
Payment & Security
Suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Nós não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.