One Year Warranty
Definition of Warranty
- Warranty is defined as our written promise to repair or replace a faulty product that results from manufacturing issues.
- Warranty is not applicable or has limited coverage under certain circumstances. Please refer to the segment below.
- Keephifi offers a 1-year warranty coverage for our products (excluding carry cases, ear tips and other accessories). Keephifi offers a 6-month warranty for cables and adapters.
- To check the warranty status of the item purchased and whether warranty is claimable, non-original buyers would have to inform us about it. Details such as the order number of the item, non-original buyer's personal contact details and shipping address would be required.
- Keephifi warranty covers any factory defects that might affect the proper functionality of your purchase. It does not cover any man-made damage due to human error, negligence and etcetera (please read the following paragraph for more details).
- If your product is defective, please follow the instructions:Send an E-mail to email@example.com with an appropriate Subject Title, Then provide your order number and state your issue clearly,Last , attach photos and videos to show that your product is faulty.
- Once we have confirmed that your item is defective due to manufacturing issues, a replacement unit will be sent to you. We may require you to return the defective unit to Keephifi in exchange for a replacement.
- Keephifi will cover the shipping cost for defective items within the first 7 days upon delivery, and reship the replacement unit to you. Keephifi will not cover the shipping cost for customers who opt for a full refund instead.
- Items claimed to be faulty after 7 days have to be shipped back to Keephifi for us to check for any factory defects. Keephifi Audio will not be covering the shipping cost. We will only cover the repair/replacement and return shipping (excluding any possible local tax/import/processing fees).
- Note: Warranty coverage procedure may vary depending on the product and issue itself. Should you encounter any issues, immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure in doing so and worsening the condition of the product may limit or void your 1-year warranty.
Incorrect / Missing Item(s) Upon Delivery
- Upon receiving your parcel, please confirm the contents of the package and ensure that it is in good condition before signing for it.
- If your product is defective, please follow the instructions:Send an E-mail to email@example.com with an appropriate Subject Title,Then provide your order number and state your issue clearly,And attach photos and videos to show that your product is faulty.
- Once the issue has been confirmed, we will arrange for a replacement or refund (where applicable). For incorrect products, Keephifi will decide whether or not you need to return the wrong item. We will either provide you with a shipping label or reimburse you the shipping fee after receiving and checking that the product is working well.
Warranty Not Applicable When:
- Damage of product is due accidents, user negligence, dismantling, waterlog, mishandling, mismanagement, abuse, improper installation, vandalism or modifications.
- Products are prize items or from giveaways.
- Products are not purchased from https://keephifi.com (i.e. AliExpress, Amazon and etc.).
- Products wear and tear over time, including cosmetic changes such as a change in colour.
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Products are used commercially.
- Unsupervised use of product by children under 18 years of age.
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster.
- Products stolen or gone missing.
Warranty Limited Coverage When:
- Products are heavily discounted (i.e. 40% or more off retail price) or are review units.
- Products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by Keephifi.
- Limited warranty coverage means that a faulty product with a manufacturing issue may still be repaired, provided that the product purchased is still under the warranty period.
- However, buyers would have to cover the shipping fees incurred. Buyers may also have to pay for the repair fees, if the issue is due to other reasons e.g. user mismanagement. For such cases,Keephifi will normally check with the manufacturers for a quotation of the repair fees beforehand. However, for some cases, the manufacturers may only be able to do so after retrieving and inspecting the faulty unit. Please kindly enquire this with us.